We are looking for experienced and ambitious .Net Developer to join our team. As a .NET Developer you will be involved in design, development, coding, customization, configuration, testing, and deployment in support of enterprise packaged solutions.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Utilize established development tools, guidelines and conventions including but
- Prepare and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in systems.
- Prepare test based applications for various .Net applications.
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action
- plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Manage defect tracking system and resolve all issues and prepare update for systems.
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Monitor everyday activities of system and provide require support.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or equivalent with programming experience
- Design and/or development experience with .NET, C#, ASP.NET, Windows Forms and SQL Server in an n-tier architecture.
- Strong background in object oriented development techniques
- Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices, e.g. SOA
- Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Experience with Web Services, WCF and Service Oriented Architecture a plus
- Experience with concurrent development source control (Git) and continuous integration (Jenkins or Bamboo)
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Passion for technology and knowledge