We are looking for an iOS developer to develop and maintain applications aimed on a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet. Your primary focus will be developing iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will work with team lead and other developers. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Be responsible for our native iOS mobile app
- Collaborate with Product Managers, UI designers, engineers and other technical development resources
- Turn design ideas into features implementation that scale to millions of users by working closely with other mobile and backend engineers
- Develop unit and integration tests to ensure code quality and test coverage
- Ability to work independently solving technical problems
- Add positive energy in every meeting, and make your coworkers feel included in every interaction.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- You have at least 1 years of experience in developing native mobile applications with Objective-C and/or Swift working within a team environment.
- Strong knowledge of iOS SDK – app lifecycle, UI using constraints and data management
- You’re familiar with mobile product and design lifecycle, and collaborating closely with designers and product managers
- You’re comfortable with identifying and fixing performance bottlenecks.
- Experience integrating backend REST API’s.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design principles
- Objective C
- RESTful APIs